All the images posted by me is not my own collection. I download this from various website posted by some one else

Friday 18 May 2012

Define Love

GF (to her BF) :What is Love ??

 

 

GF (to her BF) :What is Love ??
people talk so much about love but i don’t really know what it is ?

BF (replied) :when i get angry on you & you try to persuade me that feeling is love,
when i don’t talk to you & you get worried about me that is called love,
when you care for me whenever am sick or in pain, that is love,
And finally when you get scared even from the thought of us being apart from each other,
This scary feeling is called LOVE ♥

 

What’s Love?

 

 

What’s Love?

It’s Love When a Lil Girl
Puts All Her Energy To Give a
Head massage To Her Daddy.. ♥ -
It’s Love When;
a Wife Sips Tea Made For Her
Husband To Check it’s Ok Nah.. ♥ -
It’s Love When Mom Give Best Cake Piece
To Her Son & He Pass it To His
Younger Sister.. ♥
-It’s Love When A Boy;
Holds Hand of His Girlfriend To Ensure;
She Didn’t Slip on Wet Road After Rain..♥♥ !!

 

It is as presious as dimond

 

 

It is as presious as dimond
It leads to a pleasure way
where
You cann’t measure de time………..
Don’t get it out of hands if
successed to get it…..
It’s love!

 

What Is True Love?

 

 

Subah uth k ankhe kholne se pehle jiska chehra dekhne ki ichcha ho, wo pyar h…

Mandir me darsan krte waqt kisi k pas khade hone ka ahsas ho,
wo pyar h…

pure din ki thakan jiske sath baithne ki kalpna se hi dur ho,
wo pyar h…

Sar kisi ki god me rkh k lage ki mann halka ho gaya,
wo pyar h…

Lakh kosish krke dil jise nafrat n kr sake or na hi bhul sake,
wo pyar h.

Ye msg padte waqt jis kisi k bhi yaad aaye,
wo pyar hai..♥

 

 

 

What’s love

 

 

What’s love????

In Maths: A problem….

In History: A war…..

In Chemistry: A reaction….

In Art: A heart….
.
.
.
.
In Me: You… ♥.♥

 

 

What Is Love?

 

 

What Is Love?

eemm,
.
For A Boy:
…It Is That Stupid Nervousness
Before Proposing A Girl.
.
For A Girl :
It Is That Excitement Of Standing
Before A Nervous Boy. .♥ :]

 

 

Love is when..

 

 

He starts getting serious about his life, and she stops thinking about hers and starts thinking about him…

He starts saving money to spend only for her, and she never allows him to spending more on her…

He stops smokin, drinking just for her, and she starts alarming him not to have them…

He starts teling her evry little thing, and she listens everything…

He stops sleepng just to see her sleep, and she falls asleep thinking of him…

He starts taking her as if she is his wife, and she starts learning to cook food of his choice only for him to prove it true.

He starts getting close to her and she never stops him from this.
He stops looking at other girls and she starts getting serious about her own looks…

He cries when something happens to her and she starts giving a smile and showing him nothing happened to her..!

 

 

LOVE IS A SUPREME FEELING!

 

 

Love defined by:

A 5 year old Girl -”Love is when he takes my chocolates and comes back with its wraper

A 10 year old Girl -”Love is when we work for a project and he intensionally touch my hand trying to get a pen !”

A 15 year old Girl -” Love is when we get caught bunking and he takes the blame “

An 18 year …old Girl -” Love is when at farewell he hugs me saying ‘ keep in touch’ !”

A 21 year old Girl -” Love is when he runs from college with me just for a week long trip together !!”

A 26 year old -”Love is when he proposes me with a rose and makes a fool of himself, and says ‘U know i love You’ “

A 35 year old woman -”love is when he cleans the house seeing me tired”

A 50 year old woman -” love is when he is ill and still cracks a joke just me laugh !

A 60 year old woman -’love is when he is taking his last breath and saying, ‘ I
am glad as you know what love is,,’and leaves me with a tear forever”

LOVE IS A SUPREME FEELING .. ♥

 

 

Because three words are not enough

 

 

Girl: Do you really love me? Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I wanna hear you say it. Boy: I don’t have to.
Girl: Why not ? Boy: Because.
Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words. Boy: I can’t.
The girl started to cry softly and said, Then you don’t love me.
…The two continued to walk in silence. They reached the girls home.
Girl: Why ? Boy: Do you really want to know ?
Girl: (hesitantly) Yes. He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose and whispered in her ear, Because three words are not enough…… ♥ ♥

 

 

Loving Someone Doesn’t Need a Reason

 

 

 

Loving Someone Doesn’t Need a
Reason.

If u Can Explain Why u Love
Someone,
…Its Called “Like”.

If u Cannot Explain,
Its Simply Called “Love”!! ♥ ♥

 

 

Miracles Can Save My MOm

 

 

 

♥ ” A five year Old boy went to a pharmacy &

asked the pharmacist

This is the only money i have,

can i buy Miracles???

The pharmacist confused with

what the boy asked and said … Why do you need miracles for???

The boy replied

Because the dOctOr said that only

miracles can save my mOm ” ♥