All the images posted by me is not my own collection. I download this from various website posted by some one else

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Love Stories

Cute story-The meaning of true love

 

 
A small story depicting the meaning of true love.. Awesome meaning,perfectly written..And overall..you will enjoy reading this post. Click read more..!! 

Perfect Meaning of love :

  [Kid]: Daddy Daddy... 
[Dad]:Yes Timmy !  
[Timmy] : Daddy, I've got an assignment to write for school. Will you help me? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
[Dad]: Oh ! Okay !! What's yr assignment on? 
[Timmy] :Love ! 
[Dad] :Wow ! You have an assignment on it ? In my days, the teachers were against our er... assignments ;)

[Timmy] :No Dad, we are supposed to write something on the meaning of love...its Valentines day, na !

[Dad] :Love...hmm lemme see !

[Timmy] :wait. Wait... Lemme write it down... :)

[Dad] :Love... Love is about Lies !

[Timmy]: Lies ???

[Dad] :You see, Timmy... All my life, i have said lies in love & i've found it to be the best gift you can give a person.

[Timmy] :How, Dad?

[Dad] :Well, the first time i met yr mom for a Valentines day 7 yrs ago. She was not the hottest of chicks in college, if you know wt i mean...

[Timmy] :Hot chick ?

[Dad] :You get it in due time, son... ;)

Anyways... i saw this cute girl standing at a corner of the dance floor. I heard one of my friends say that she couldn't get any date for the party.

So here i was, cursing my luck as my date's grandmom expired n that left me in the same predicament ?

[Timmy] :Pedica ??

[Dad] :Predicament...means..eh, problem !

[Timmy] :Oh...

[Dad] :So i went up to yr Mom n told her.."Hey, How come such a beautiful lady like you does not have all the guys crooning over you?"

Now, i knew very well that even i wouldn't have asked her to dance if i had a choice, but it was that one little lie that got us together !

[Timmy]: But Dad, aint it bad to lie ?

[Dad] :Son, sometimes you have to lie to make the ppl you love happy !

Every Valentines day after that, i used to tell yr mom that she was the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

Now yes, i think she's cute & pretty in a special kind of way, but you tell me...Do you think she has the legs of Sharon Stone and the figure of Alicia Silverstone ?

[Timmy] :Eh... I dont know any of these stones, dad !

[Dad] :Hmm.. ok...Lets just say that yr mom was just an ordinary Wilma from the Flintstones !

[Timmy] :I know Wilma ! I know Wilma !!

[Dad] :Hehe... & then again...

When yr mom was pregnant with you... she used to ask me every day how she looked ? Did she look fat ?

Now frankly, she had gained about 30-40 pounds... & was always in one of her moods..

But i'd tell her.."Nooooooooooooo Honey, you are glowing ! You look fabulous !!

Now if i told her she looked like a fat cow, it would have hurt her !

[Timmy] :Ya...

[Dad] :So you see son...Love is when you say those little lies to keep someone happy !

ok... i've gotta go now... All the best with yr assignment...

[Timmy] :Bye Dad !
............................

[Timmy] :Love means lying ??? Maybe i'll ask Mom

Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?yyy...

[Timmy] :Mom..Mom... i have an assignment for school...you will help me, na !

[Mom] :Timmy, you know i'v to go out with daddy in another 1/2 hr

[Timmy] :Pleaseeeeeeeee Mommy !

[Mom]: ok...Timmy. wts the topic ?

[Timmy]: Eh... Love !

[Mom] :Love...Love is about knowing the goodness of a person's heart, honey !

[Timmy] :Goodness of heart ? huh ?

[Mom] :It’s like this...

When i was in college, yr Dad used to tell me i should be in hollywood. Now i knew he was just lying, but i also knew that he dint want me in hollywood, but rt next to him!

& when i was pregnant, i used to look so fat i looked like Santa Claus ! But yr Dad would say i was looked weak n would feed me everything he could find !

His lies were so dumb, i even thought i had married a stupid...but the truth is that this stupid cared enough to lie...just to make me happy !

[Timmy] :But... he was lying, rt ?

[Mom] :Well honey...he was just being a guy !

& i knew everytime that he was lying to me... but every single time, i also knew that he said those lies coz he loved me !

[Timmy] :Hmm...

[Mom] :Ok honey... i'v to go get ready now. byeeeee
.......................
Assignment

Topic : Love

Author : Timmy

Love... When someone lies to you n you smile... coz you know the person cares enough for ur happiness to lie to you !!!

The End..........

Hope you liked it...

Keep rocking,

Regards, 

RaviChandra

   

9 Tips for Guys for letting his girl knw how PRECIOUS she is..Love Tips for GUYS

 

Hello people....... This article is dedicated to all the dynamic guys in my blog. Last week i have written an article and dedicated it to girls.. So its time for a dedication to the guys nw :D               
# Make a CD of your and her favorite love songs, then record (in your voice) a special, romantic message at the end!
# Write her a poem (Google for the best Romantic Poetry for inspiration)
# Leave little notes around telling her things you love about her.

# Let her rest her head in your lap/on your chest very close to heart.

# If she's feeling stressed out, give her a massage and help her work out a better way to do things.

# If she makes dinner, offer to do the dishes.

# Always be a gentleman--hold the door for her.

# Give her the same respect you enjoy from her.

# Make an effort to get to know (and if you can, love) her family.

Do not neglect her or ignore her even in ur worst times..A girl always loves to be treated as a kid(AGREE WITH ME..?? ) So treat her as your own child ..Keep making her Happier at every stage and enjoy your life....

Keep rocking,
Regards,
RaviChandra

Symptoms of Infatuation or Attraction

 

 Many pass the stage of INFATUATION or also called as ATTRACTION in some stage of life.... What actually might be the reasons of it..?? Am listing a few Symptoms of Infatuation here that came to my mind.. If you know any others then please do list them in the comments section..!!

There are some feelings we have when infatuated that we don’t have when we’re feeling love. Some of the “symptoms” of infatuation are; feelings of panic, uncertainty, overpowering lust, feverish excitement, impatience, and/or jealously.

When infatuated, we are thrilled, but not happy, wanting to trust, yet suspicious. There are lingering, nagging doubts about our “partner ininfatuation ” and their love for us. We’re miserable when they’re away, almost like we’re not complete unless we’re with them. It’s a rush and it’s intense. It’s difficult to concentrate. And mostinfatuation relationships have a high degree of sexual charge around them. Somehow being with them is not complete unless in ends in some type of sexual encounter.
Do any of these “symptoms” resemble feelings of love? Hardly. So why do we become infatuated? Where does it come from? Perhaps it’s biological.

When infatuated we experience a surge of dopamine that rushes through the brain causing us to feel good. Norepinephrine flows through the brain stimulating production of adrenaline (pounding heart). Phenylethalimine (found in chocolate) creates a feeling of bliss. Irrational romantic sentiments may be caused by oxytocin, a primary sexual arousal hormone that signals orgasm and feelings of emotional attachment. Together these chemicals sometimes override the brain activity that governs logic.

The body can build up tolerances to these chemicals so it takes more of the substance to get that special feeling of infatuation. People who jump from relationship to relationship may be craving the intoxicating effects of these substances and may be “infatuation junkies”.

When the chemical flood dries up, the relationship either moves into a loving romantic one or there is disillusionment, and the relationship ends...!


So dear readers,please try to differentiate your relationship status in your minds before taking any decisions....Enjoy the fragrance of the relationship thats named LOVE...!

Keep rocking,
Regards,
RaviChandra


Do's and Don'ts in LOVE. RULES for a perfect relationship

 

 

In love,we certainly need to follow somethings to have a better relation.. Thr are not exactly a set of rules but some certain things we should know exactly.. Thnx for Ammu for the mail..Remembering those and executing them would make your relation a wonderful one.. Keep reading about them :D 
There are no set rules for love. Only certain things to be understood!! 

* Never allow your partner or yourself to denigrate the other. 

* You must have personal respect and consideration for yourself.

* Everyone deserves respect and love, but you can't expect to get it unless you give it. 

* If you allow your partner to disparage you, expect to hear other damaging words. 

* Whatever you are willing to accept is exactly what you're going to get. 

* Be compassionate, understanding, forgiving and merciful. 

* Patience, kindness, consideration and thoughtfulness can never be in short demand.

* Never let a person use names or words to hurt or degrade you or your partner.

* Vow to protect yourself from thoughtless, rude, mean or punishing behavior
.
* If destructive words are being used, for whatever the reason, it must Stop. If not, a relationship can't survive. 

* Once you've reacted you can then be proactive. 

* A controlled mouth shows a controlled mind. Use words for empowerment, encouragement and positive recognition.

* Ask for respect. Quietly demand it. If your lover, partner, parent or friend can't exhibit self control over their mouth, seriously consider looking elsewhere for a relationship. 

* Pick an appropriate time to discuss important issues. This is particularly true if there is an emotional charge where feelings of anger or vexation need to be vented. 

* Never enter into discussion of personal, private or intimate issues in public. Wait until you have privacy and the time to tackle issues.

* If a person makes a mistake, or does something that disappoints or angers you, belittlement or badmouthing them in front of others will only lead to further resentment, anger and frustration.

* Trying to discuss anything when the other person won't cooperate or take the time to talk is a waste of time. 

* If necessary make a date to talk. 

* If the person keeps on delaying or avoiding conversation or discussion on issues that are important or significant to you, you may need to put it in writing and place it in their hands.

* Talking is good for closure of some issues. And, unless allowed, will create a wound that won't close. 

* You can never truly waste your thoughts and words on the separated or departed. Life and thought continues.

* Romance doesn't just exist, you must make it happen. You must make a sincere effort to keep it alive to help your relationship flourish. 

* Little things count, it doesn't have to be a dozen roses and champagne all the time. A favorite piece of candy in a pocket or a little note can mean a lot. 

* Commit yourself to do something romantic every day. Show it. Demonstrate it. It's the accumulative total of all the little things that in end adds up to a super special love and romance.

Keep Rocking
Regards,
RaviChandra


10 tips to girl readers :)

 

Ten small tips for girls..... Hope you will surely like them for sure.. Jus to make her guy feel that none will be as special to him as she is..!!
My dear buddies,Mainly Girls[:D]

# Do something he would probably never expect - Send "Him" flowers!

# Spend intimate time with him. No television, no telephone, no computer, just you and him.

# Always respect him. Respect is one of the things men treasure the most in relationships.

# Touch him affectionately: put your hand on the small of his back, run your fingers through his hair, using your fingertips, lightly trace the inside of his forearm.

# Tell him he is "handsome," "rugged," and "strong", try not to use "cute."

# Surprise him with a candle-lit dinner.

# Tell him that you feel safe when you're in his arms.

# Encourage him in whatever he does-sports, work, whatever.

# Watch sports with him, even if it isn't your thing.

# Forgive him when he messes up.

Please avoid the feeling of EGO and care him as if he is a small kid awaiting for your love,affection and care...!Plzzz have the feeling of forgiveness and take care about your relation...Hope you have a happy life...!

Keep Rocking,
Regards,
RaviChandra




Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind?

 

 

Mis-Understandings : Must Read This Conversation :-)

Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Choose–me or ur life
Boy: my life

“The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says…

(The reason you never cross my mind is because you’re always on my mind.
The reason why I don’t like you is because I love you.
The reason I don’t want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn’t cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn’t live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I’m not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.)

“The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.”

 

 

Girl: I have to tell you something…

 

 

Girl: I have to tell you something…
Boy:What?
Girl: I really like you. And I… I think I’mfalling in love
with you.
Boy: Ok…
Girl: What do you mean “ok”?
Boy: I don’t like you like that…
Girl: Why not?
Boy: I can’t tell you… maybe another time…
From then on, the girl kept asking the boy “Why not?”
whenever she saw him,
and he kept answering the same answer of
“I’ll tell you later.” Finally
the girl got fed up.
Girl: I’m tired of this! Tell me why you don’t like
me!
Boy: Do you really wanna know why?
Girl: Yes!
Boy: It’s because you’re ugly! What’s the point of
going out
with someone
when they’re not pretty?!
Girl: But… I…
Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!

“The boy leaves and
the girl is sitting there alone, crying her heart out.
Then her cell phone rings..”

Girl: Hello?
Mom: Sweetheart♥ I want you to go home, ok? I’ll be home from
work in a few hours..
Girl: Alright Mom.
Mom: I love you.
Girl: I love you too, Mom.
Mom: Bye Bye.
Girl: Bye

“The girl heads home and once she got there, she went in the
bathroom and
looked at herself in the mirror..”

Girl: I’m not pretty enough…

“She set to work, knowing fully well what she was going to do.
2 hours later,
her Mom came home and heard the bath water running. She went
upstairs to
find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door..”

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

“She opened the door and was shocked at the site..
The bath was overflowing
onto the floor, and the water was tinted red. She walked over
to see what
was inside and screamed. There, her little girl was lying
with cuts all over
her face and wrists. Her Mom backed away and was going to run
to call the
police when something caught her eye.
On the mirror, am I
pretty enough
now?..”

No one deserves to be told that by someone they love. If you
find it
messed up then forward this to everyone you know.

A person’s appearance doesn’t count. What counts is their heart inside
of them and their personality. No one wants to be told they’re
not good enough…!!

 

 

Girl: Will you pick me up

 

 

Girl: Will you pick me up if I ever fell down?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would you wipe away the tears when I’m sad..:(…?

Boy: Never.

Girl: Will you still love me when I look my worst?

Boy: Nope.

Girl: At least you’re honest …..:(((

Boy: I wouldn’t pick you up if you fell because I would catch you before you even hit the ground….♥

I wouldn’t wipe away your tears because I’ll make sure there’s nothing for you to ever be sad about….♥

I wouldn’t love you when you look your worst because that’s impossible. You always look you’re best, even when you think you don’t…..♥

I love you more than anything, always remember that……♥ 

 

 

A Touchy Love Story

 

 

A Touchy Love Story..
A boy Was Tired Of Her
Girlfriend’s Msgs Which Always
Said- I Love U, I Miss U….
One Night he Received A Msg
FroM Her But Didn’t Read
It,Insted he Slept
Next Day he Got A Call FroM His
girlfriend’s MoM Who Said….
That Her Daughter Had A Car
Accident & Died Last Night…..
he Then Read The Msg In Which
It Was Written, “Dear Please
CoMe In Front Of your House, I
Met With An Accident & Its My
Last Wish To See U Plz…..:’(

 

 

Girl was Sitting Alone

 

 

Girl was Sitting Alone
in a Park
Crying and a Boy sat Next to Her:

Boy:
Darling Why do you Cry ??

Girl:
My Heart was Broken,

Boy:
I will help to Fix your Heart,

Girl:
But I’m missing Pieces,

Boy:
Then I will Break My Heart;
Just to Fix yours.. ♥ )

 

 

SADDEST LOVE STORY EVER 

 

 

  

* phone call *

Boy: Hey, hun!

Girl: Hey.

Boy: I missed you at school today. Why weren’t you there?

Girl: Yeah, I had to go to the doctor.

Boy: Oh really? Why?

Girl: Oh, nothing. Just some annual shots, that’s all.

Boy: Oh.

Girl: So what did you guys do in Math today?

Boy: You didn’t miss anything that great, just a lot of notes.

Girl: Okay, good.

Boy: Yeah.

Girl: Hey, I have a question to ask.

Boy: Okay, ask away.

Girl: How much do you love me?

Boy: You know I love you more than anything in this world.

Girl: Yeah.

Boy: Why did you ask?

Girl: *silence*

Boy: Is something wrong?

Girl: No. Nothing at all. Um. How much do you care about me?

Boy: I would give you the world in a heartbeat if I could.

Girl: You would?

Boy: Yeah of course I would. *sounding worried* Is there something wrong?

Girl: No, everything’s fine.

Boy: Are you sure?

Girl: Yeah.

Boy: Okay. I hope so.

Girl: Would you die for me?

Boy: I would take a bullet for you any day, hun.

Girl: Really?

Boy: Any day. Now, seriously, is there something wrong?

Girl: No, I’m fine. You’re fine. We’re fine. Everyone and everything is fine.

Boy: Okay.

Girl: Well, I have to go. I’ll see you tomorrow at school.

Boy: Alright, bye. I love you!

Girl: Yeah. I love you too. Bye.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Boy: Hey, have you seen my girlfriend today?

Friend: No.

Boy: Oh.

Friend: She wasn’t here yesterday, either.

Boy: I know. She was acting all weird on the phone last night.

Friend: Well, dude, you know how girls are sometimes.

Boy: Yeah, but not her.

Friend: I don’t know what else to say, man.

Boy: Okay, well I gotta get to English. I’ll see ya after school.

Friend: Yeah I gotta get to Science. Later.

THAT NIGHT

Girl: Hello?

Boy: Hey.

Girl: Oh, hey.

Boy: Why weren’t you at school today?

Girl: Uh, I had another appointment with the doctor.

Boy: Are you sick?

Girl: Um, I have to go. My mom’s calling on the other line.

Boy: I’ll wait.

Girl: It may take a while. I’ll call you later.

Boy: Alright. I love you.

-very long pause-

Girl: *with a tears in her eyes* Look, I think we should break up.

Boy: What?!

Girl: It’s the best thing for us right now.

Boy: Why?

Girl: I love you.

THE GIRL DOESN’T COME TO SCHOOL FOR 3 MORE WEEKS AND DOESNT ANSWER HER PHONE

Boy: Hey dude.

Friend: Hey.

Boy: What’s up?

Friend: Nothing. Hey, have you talked to your ex lately?

Boy: No.

Friend: So you didn’t hear?

Boy: Hear what?

Friend: Um, I don’t know if I should be the one to tell you…

Boy: Dude, just tell me!

Friend: Uh. Call this number, 433-555-3468.

Boy: Okay, thanks!

BOY CALLS THE NUMBER AFTER SCHOOL

Voice: Hello, Suppam County Hospital. This is Nurse Victoria.

Boy: Uh, I must have the wrong number. I’m looking for my friend.

Voice: What is their name, sir?

*boy gives info*

Voice: Yes, this is the right number. She’s one of our patients here.

Boy: Really? Why? What happened? How is she?

Voice: Her room number is 646 in building A, suite 3.

Boy: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Voice: Please come by, sir, and you can see her. Goodbye.

Boy: WAIT! NO!

THE BOY GOES TO HOSPITAL, AND TO ROOM 646, BUILDING A, SUITE 3. THE GIRL IS LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED.

Boy: Oh my God, are you okay?

Girl: *silence*

Boy: Dear, talk to me!

Girl: I..

Boy: You what?

Girl: I have cancer and I’m on life support.

Boy: *breaks into tears*

Girl: They’re taking me off tonight.

Boy: Why?

Girl: I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t .

Boy: Why didn’t you tell me?

Girl: I didn’t want to hurt you.

Boy: You could never hurt me.

Girl: I just wanted to see if you felt about me the same as I felt about you.

Boy: Huh?

Girl: I love you more than anything. I would give you the world in a heartbeat. I would die for you and take a bullet for you.

Boy: *crying*

Girl: Don’t be sad. I love you and I’ll always be there with you.

Boy: Then why did you break up with me?

Nurse: Young man, visiting hours are over.

The boy leaves and later that night the girl is taken off of life support and dies, but what the boy didn’t know is that the girl only asked him those questions so she could hear him say it one last time. She only broke up with him because she knew she only had 3 more weeks left to live and thought that it would cause him less pain and give him time to get over her before she died.

NEXT DAY

The boy is found dead with a gun in one hand and a note in the other.

THE NOTE SAID:

“I told her that I would take a bullet for her, just like she said she would die for me.”

Please Like…

(Shared By: Ravichandra)



boy: let’s watch a movie

 

 


“”boy: let’s watch a movie
girl: ok what movie!?
boy: a horror movie the grudge
girl: um…ok

*after the movie*

girl: i noticed… you were watching me most of the time …
boy: *laughs* i watched the movie yesterday
girl; what…..
boy: i just wanted to hug you and protect you. ♥

 

 

Cute Love Story

 

 

Girl-Y do u follow me everytym?
Boy-Well wen I was a kid, My parents always used to say…
“Keep following ur Dreams until u meet dem….

 

 

Unconditional love…

 

 


Unconditional love…:)
Bf: how are you swetheart ♥
Gf: not good :(
Bf:why? Wht hapnd?
Gf:i have cold . .
Bf:wht? How?
Gf:i had ice cream. .
Bf:are you mad? I told you nt to eat ice cream in this rainy season. . . .are you crazy ? ?
Look into my eyes wht the hell you think you are? Dnt you have brain? You arent a kid . . . .cnt you take care your self ? Stupid. . . Idiot . . . .
Gf: smiled. . . . Hugged him and said “I LOVE YOU”
Bf:whats hapening here? Will you plz tell me . .
Gf: .i just lov whenever u scold me that’s why i ate ice cream so dat you will scold me. . .♥
Bf: stupid . . .idiot. . . .huh. . .” I LOVE U TOO ” ♥ ♥ ♥—
LOVE is not only a simple 4 letter word to talk… LOVE is a belief on someone wit whom we consider as WE than U n I OUR’S than UR’S n MINE… LOVE is only ONE FEEL 4rm TWO HERTS… LOVE is pure like a BABY SMILE,fair like a FULL MOON n more like SKY……. so if u r luvng a person,luv d person truely,completely without expecting anythng…that is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE..

 

 

A Boy and a Girl were Playing Together

 

 

A Boy and a Girl were Playing Together,
The Boy had a Collection of Marbles..
and The Girl had some Sweets with Her..!

The Boy told the Girl that;
“he will give Ger all His Marbles
In Exchange for Her Sweets..”

The Girl Agreed;
The Boy kept the biggest
and the most Beautiful Marble Aside;
and gave the Rest to the Girl..!
But The Girl gave Him all Her Sweets
as She had Promised..=)

That Night, the Girl Slept Peacefully,
But the Boy couldn’t Sleep as He kept Wondering
If the Girl had Hidden some Sweets from Him
the Way He had Hidden His best Marble..=(

->Moral of the Story:
If you don’t give your 100% in a Relationship,
you’ll always keep Doubting;
If the Other Person has Given His/Her 100% !!

This is Applicable for any Relationship;
Give Ur 100% to Everything U do & Sleep Peacefully..! =)

Like if you agree with the moral of the Story..!

 

 

Very touchy story:

 

 


Girl: I’m having my operation now I love you.

The girl lays on operation bed.

Boy stands there with watery eyes without saying I love you too.

Girl finishes heart transplant, the boy is gone.

Girl: Nurse where is he?

Nurse says: They didn’t tell you who’s heart they gave you, did they?

Nurse hands the girl a note

Girls reads note

”I told you it was yours” ? 

 

 

A Sad Love Story

 

 

There were A Boy & A Girl OF
Almost 18
Year Old….
They both met online.
After time they had grew to
become the best friend.
… The Girl lived in Delhi & The Boy
lived in Agra
They always turned to each other
for help…..
And they would make each other
feel so much better……
BOTH OF THEM HAD TROUBLED
LIVES….
But they always had each other
ONE NIGHT
They was talking online
Girl :I think I should tell you
something.
Boy :YES…….?
Girl :I LOVE YOU.
Boy :I LOVE YOU TOO…..!
Girl :NO…….NOT…….NOT THE WAY I
LOVE YOU
Boy :……….
The boy went offline and the girl
cried and thought she had spoiled
everything……
BUT Later that night the boy rang
her mobile & she answered….
Girl :HELLO..?
Boy :HEY ….ITS ME…
Girl :HEY listen I’m REALLY sorry
Boy :NO !Don’t be sorry .I LOVE U
TOO….
Girl :really ?
we went be able to see each
other .
My parents would never let me go
at this time..
I have all my exams…..
Boy :I know ….me too….and my
parents journey to Delhi…..NEVER…
—THE BOTH SIGH–
Girl :we……….we could wait …a few
years & we could be together.
Boy :I can wait….
I’ve got to go now .I LOVE U.
Girl :I LOVE U TOO…
—THEY BOTH HANG UP—
For the next few years they had
stayed together…
And there love grew…
One day speaking online
Girl :I’ve finished all my exam..AND
I have enough money.
Boy : Oh My God …..Are you being
serious…..!?
Girl :YES !..When are we meeting…
They both planned the journey &
a few days later ……..
The boy went to the bus stop….
The girls bus was DUE START TO
JOURNEY
AND BREAKING NEWS CAME ON THE
BUS STOP TV
“The bus from “DELHI to AGRA”
HAS ACCIDENT & TOTAL PEOPLE
DEAD”
*The Boy broke into tears*
The boy went home & got a
knife….
That night the boy was found
dead in his bedroom……
When his parents found him .They
also found a picture of girl in his
hand.
AND A SMALL NOTE :
“OUR LOVE WAS TOO LATE ”
The girls parents where clearing
out her room …..
They found her diary :
In side It the found a picture of
the boy and note underneath it…
“I WILL SEE HIM EVEN IF IT’S KILLS
ME ”
BOTH OF THEM DID SEE EACH OTHER
IN THE END..
MORAL : Real LOVE Never Died
LIke if you Like…

 

 

A young boy Talking To A Ghost..

 

 

A young boy Talking ToA Ghost..

.boy: Why Did You Die … ? ?

GHOST: I Was Hit By A Car Trying To Save Someone.

boy: Why?

GHOST: Because I Don’t Want Her To Get Hurt.

boy: You Really Love Her A Lot Because You’ve Sacrificed Your 0wn Life Just
For Her. May be She’s Sad Now, Because 0f Your Death.

GHOST: No. She’s Very Happy Because The 0ne That I Saved Is The Man Whom She Loves. . .

 

 

A Boy loved a Girl…

 

 

A Boy loved a Girl But the Girl Hated him..

Boy said that he’ll change her Hatred into love & said that he’ll Stand in Front of her House Till Next 100 Days..

Storms n Rains came but the boy didn’t moved..

The girl startd fallng in love with him on 99th day..

Girl decided that she’ll say that she also Loves him..

With the rise of Sun of 100th day the girl Went out but the boy wasn’t there..

She found a paper on which it was written

“U Sit At home And Enjoy ur snacks… I got committed to ur neighbour….”

MoRal-Wen u get love..Respect it and keep ur attitude inside d pocket….!

 

 

There was a Boy & a Girl..

 

 

There was a Boy ‘n a Girl,
They were best friends for years ‘n years,
They could Talk for hours on the Phone ‘n text each other for days,
When They were Together;
Not a single Sad Thought could cross their Minds, :)
everything was Great, But One Day;

The Boy did not Answer any Call or Reply to any Text for a Day,
The Girl was worried that something was Wrong..:(
at night She couldn’t Sleep.., She was sitting in her Room Crying,
‘n It was then that She Realized how much He Means to Her..? :(

The next Morning;
She woke Up from a Phone call.., It was the Boy..:)

Boy : Hey..,
Girl : Im so glad that you Called Me, What happened to you yesterday ??
Boy : I was Busy
[ The GIRL Understood that;
Something was Wrong but could not Ask]

[silence]

Boy : You know..; We should Stop talking..!
Girl: What??.., But Why ?? :(
Boy: I am Sorry, Bye..! :(

[He Disconnected the call, 'n She Felt as If Somebody
had Slammed the door on Her face]

Everything else Flashed in Her Mind,
Tears :’(
Cars running by Her..
Roof of some building..’n Sunset..
She couldn’t understand anything..
She started Feeling Lonely, Dejected, ‘n broken..:’(

That was the answer to everything! His words were pouncing on her..
Her heart wanted to jump out!

He was the One..! “Why..??”
She Screamed at the Top of her Voice;
Then She made up Her Mind to make a last Try to get Him Back..!

[She called Him Up]
Girl: hi…
Boy: Why are you calling Me?
Girl: I need to tell you Something..
Boy: Go Ahead.
Girl: I Just Wanted You to know one thing before we stopped talking!
Boy: Tell me..!

Girl: Are you All right?
[She broke off..!
She tried but may be he doesn't really Care about Her,
She Thought!
She wasn't His friend in the first Place...
Tears were slowly running Worst :'(
She left the House with a Note..!

[5 hours later]

Phone Rang in the Boy’s Room,
It was the Girl’s Mum,
The girl was lying in the hospital, Got hit by a Car, :’(
The Boy rushed to the Hospital where She was.

She Opened Her Eyes with the Boy’s name..,
He took her Hand..

Boy: Im so Sorry Its all my fault..! But;
I promise when U get better I’ll make It up to You..:(

Girl: I wont get Better..
Boy: No..! No Don’t say that..:(
Girl: just tell me one thing Why did you do it?

Boy told her that He had a Heart problem ‘n
he did not want her to be worried;
‘n there was a risk that he could have Died..!

Boy: I did that because I…..I…..I Love you..?
Girl : I LOVE YOU TOO..?

‘n After That her heart Stopped Beating…:O
She Died..! :’(
The Boy died 10 mins later from a Heart Attack..:’(

He could not live with the thought that;
She died Because of Him.. :’(

-Moral:
If You Love Someone…;
Then Don’t Hold Back Your Feelings…
because Love is The Reason to Live..!
Love is Beautiful..? !